The Training of trainers will bring together up to 20 participants. Ideally, a variety of professions and local communities/ countries addressed by the Regional Summer Academies will be represented. Participants who fulfil the following criteria will be given priority:
• Successfully completed a Regional Summer Academy, especially the local project;
• Demonstrate strong motivation to continue their professional development and to act as a trainer;
• Are ready to implement one training activity and one dissemination activity as part of the course;
• Are able to organise training and dissemination activities nationally/ locally;
• Experience in using CoE EDC/ HRE tools in formal and / or non-formal education are an asset.
• Are able to use English as a working language
Applications are selected taking into consideration experience in EDC/ HRE, such as school projects/ initiatives, teaching experiences, teacher training, EDC/ HRE training or youth training. The overall aim of the course is to increase EDC/ HRE training and dissemination activities in local languages in CoE member states, by training and preparing the Academy alumni to act as EDC/HRE trainers, initiating national and local training and dissemination activities. Furthermore, it will deepen participants understanding and skills, in particular related to EDC/ HRE whole-school strategies.
For further information and application form, please consult this PDF. Deadline for applications is November 12.